Birthday dinner!

Last night some of my best friends all got together to celebrate my (early) birthday! It was SUCH a nice surprise, and it was so great to be in such great company and enjoy such delicious food. I didn't even know about the dinner until the evening of, so it was really neat to have the entire thing planned without knowing anything. I love my friends. We had dinner at Pita Jungle and then had some of the most delicious red velvet cupcakes baked by my darling Sarah! They were seriously to die for. I blew out a candle, made a wish, and got even more excited about my "golden birthday" year!  I know it's going to be a good one. Tomorrow is my real birthday (the 29th) and I'll be celebrating with my family!  We're having a meat/vegan bbq and both Hank and I will be blowing out candles!  As for now, Hank and I are off to celebrate Nate's 30th birthday, Western style!  Have a great Saturday.

Here are some photos from dinner:


birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days