Friday links to love

Monday afternoon
Henry, Amber Joy and me on Monday

It's that's time again! Yes, it's Friday! This weekend is going to be great because we are taking Henry to his very first baseball game. I'm really excited and even though he won't understand what's going on, I'm going to love knowing that he is there with us, enjoying his first live sports experience.  And if he's anything like his Dad, it won't be his last!

This week has been a good, low-key week as we gear up for our upcoming vacation. I hope all of you have had a great week too.  Here are some links for you to love on this wonderful Friday.

I love this vintage headboard. It's perfect for girls of all ages!

Anyone who wishes they had a Trader Joe's in their area, this is for you.

I shared a summer playlist on Katie's blog yesterday. Enjoy!

Okay. So thanks to this post I now want and need one of these amazing inventions. Click here, you won't be sorry. 

Poppy is one lucky little girl. For one, she has the prettiest, coolest Mom in the whole world, and two, that pretty and cool Mom designed her the neatest room ever. Take a look!

Paying it forward and an amazing project. Click here to learn how you can help.

Have you entered James' and Aubrey's photography giveaway yet? It's amazing.

My sweet Amber Joy was featured on this super rad (new to me) blog! Definitely check it out.

Ashley's blog always inspires me, and this post is no different. Thoughts on friendship.

Hank and I had a very sad, failed attempt at sun tea the other day. In steps Carynn to save the day!

Peanut butter and jelly, revisited. If you like PB&Js, this is for you.

I have one of these amazing wreaths up on our door, and I get compliments on it every time someone comes over (even from our mailman!).

These photos of Arizona via the incredible Angela Hardison are breathtaking.

Light and airy summer strawberry cheesecake! Sign me up.

And more food: super healthy, super yummy...Super Bars!

My friend Heather sent me this link about "WWII's Badass Female Tattoo Artist." So neat.

Before Mandy I never knew what BlogHer was, and now I want to go! I can't wait to read more of her updates.

I love this necklace so much.

And speaking of jewelry, my ears are just regular old holes, but if they were stretched, I would definitely pick up some pretties from this shop. Love.

This DIY for a chore chart is genius (and so cute, too!).

And finally, here are some blogs I've been loving lately: one, two and three!

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days