Meet my favorite homemade salad dressing!


I love salads, and there is no better time for a fresh, crisp salad than summertime. My typical go-to dressing is balsamic vinegar, but on a recent trip to my Mom's house she turned me onto the BEST dressing I've ever tried. And the most wonderful part? It's virtually calorie-free, yet tastes rich and delicious...annnnd, you can make it at home.
All you need?
  • 1 delicious salad in a container with a top (my personal favorite: spring greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, avocados, and slivered almonds!)
  • jalapeño mustard
  • balsamic vinegar
  • a little container to mix your dressing in

And all you do?
  • Make that salad!
  • Take the little container and add in a generous dollop of jalapeño mustard (about as much 'dressing' as you think you'd want).
  • Add some balsamic vinegar to the mustard, put the top on...
  • and SHAKE IT GIRL!

Finally, add your totally delicious salad dressing to your salad, put the top on that container and give it a few good shakes to disperse the dressing.


I can't wait to hear what you guys think- I bet you'll love it! Let me know! :) And happy salad-ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days