Friday links to love!

sweet baby

Happy Friday friends!  This week has been both amazing and incredibly sad. My best friend is experiencing a terrible loss right now, so I've been down in the valley to give her support. It's so difficult to see someone you love in so much pain, so I'm just trying to be as positive as I can and just be here for her. Tonight we are having a bit of a girl's night at her place, and I'm really happy to have some good quality girl time with her and our dear friend Natalie.  Nat is someone I've known for a long, long time, but only recently we've gotten a chance to get closer and bond. We're both new mamas and I feel like we are such kindred souls. Has that ever happened to you? Known someone for awhile but never really "known" them, and then all of a sudden you're wondering how you ever wasted so much time not hanging out? Yeah, that! I just love her to pieces. But anyway, that's tonight (I'm writing the beginning of this Friday post right now- Thursday night). Yesterday I also changed my hair color. Nothing drastic but we had to bleach out all the black. More on that on Saturday!

And two more blog-related item- congratulations to the Matisse Shoe giveaway winner! Kristen, please email me to claim your prize! :)


 And now, a short little list of links! Enjoy your weekend everyone. 

----------

Have you checked out my Hello Giggles article this week? I'm talking all about Clair Huxtable and her bad-ass-ness!

If you read any new blog this next week, make it Kristin's. She currently living and working in India as a nurse and her photographs and stories are nothing short of amazing.

This post was short and sweet, but one of the best posts I've ever read. Seriously beautiful.

Posts like this one over on Smile and Wave make me so excited for all of Henry's future stages.

Lemon Risotto. Need I say more?

Ashley's blog is one of my very favorites, and I always love her top five lists. This week, she included me! (and it was such a fun surprise to scroll through and see my name!)

Wouldn't this be the most perfect baby shower gift for a hip mama? Too cute.

A huge bow? Long sleeves? And a fun, whimsical yet not too cutesy print? Love it.

I really love these photos that Mandy shared.

My sister Lauren has been trying to get me to read this book forever. Now this Lauren says so, too? I think I know what I'm reading next.
 
Interesting thoughts on having another baby...

And finally, two blogs I've been extra loving this week: one and two.

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days