Friday links to love!

love this one.

Happy Friday, y'all! Is is just me, or is saying "y'all" kind of fun? Anyway, it's Friday, and we have another busy weekend on the horizon. Tomorrow is my bestest friend Sarah's bachelorette party, and being the Matron of Honor, it was my duty to plan it! We'll be spending the evening at Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, enjoying dinner at a local wine bar and pizzeria, and going out in Old Town. The next day it's all about pool time and relaxation. Hank is coming down to Phoenix with me and staying with Henry at my parents' for the evening. It's safe to say I'm pretty "pumped out" at this point and if I never have to switch my trust Medela on again I'll be happy. Alas, it won't be, but I'm thankful this is the last time I'll be leaving Henry for the next month or so. However, tomorrow night is going to be great and I'm really excited for Sarah to have a good time!

And being that is it Friday, here are some links to check out-

Check me out talking about making it work as a mama over on Letters to Ames.

Here's my very favorite post of the week- Mandy is just so honest and I could relate to this a lot.

And this is a very close second for favorite post - keywords AMAZING and "TROOP BEVERLY HILLS." Just click it, trust me.

Like falafel? Like pistachios? Then try this!

All of this is just so pretty. And those shoes! Love.

Hey celebrity lovers! Dog lover too?  Here's your new favorite Tumblr. You can thank me later.

I really like this head scarf tutorial. Simple yet inspiring.

Two of my favorite people, one place!

7-layer Greek dip: I feel like this would be a huge hit at a little get together.

I go back and forth with wanting to chop my hair off, and this post doesn't help one bit.

I'm such an avocado junkie so this pasta looks pretty darn amazing.

Henry needs one of these. So cute!

Alright. This place just kicked Greece off my top places to visit. ;) But really, Pie Ranch?! Ahhh. I need to be there.

I really love the idea of food in jars, so this round up is right up my alley.

Want a new playlist to listen to?  I'm liking Natalie's August mix!

Oh my word! I love Tom!

I totally enjoyed reading Lauren's summer recap post! I may have to do one of my own. 

One of my favorite families has now expanded to add a furry little someone!

This dinner looks delicious - and I definitely need to try the dressing.

And finally, I've been loving a couple blog more than ever this week- one and two!

Enjoy, and happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days