a playlist for a Monday afternoon.


It's Monday and I'm trying to get back on track from too much fun and too little sleep, so I thought I would share a playlist of some of the music Henry and I have been listening to today while we get organized. It's so pretty here today- a little warm, a little overcast, with a thunderstorm building up on the horizon. August always bring monsoons and lots of rain, and our backyard view of the mountains as far as the San Francisco peaks gives us a good idea of what to expect. For us, today is for  snuggling up, playing with new toys, and lots of tea and pretty songs. And a day like this calls for good music, right? I think so. Enjoy, and have a great Monday.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days