Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in June (plus a little sale!)

adSEPT

My June spots are already filling up, so if you've been thinking about securing an ad for next month, be sure to contact me asap!  I'd love to have you be a part of Sometimes Sweet as we get into the super fun summer months and celebrate some really exciting things, too.

In June I'll be continuing with my Tattoo Tuesday posts, the new Literate and Stylish feature, and posting some new surprises too (ideas have been a-brewing!). June is always a great time around these parts.

And as an added bonus, I am offering $10 off the large and $20 off the XL ad prices for June. Just be sure to mention this sale in your email.

I'd really love to help you grown your blog, brand or business! If you're interested, be sure to check out my ad info page and contact me for current rates and information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days