Weekend Links, on a Monday!

Untitled
a quick photo on a downtown morning walk last week. This weather is just beautiful! 

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! Today is the last day of my twenties, and I'll be spending it with family, then seeing Broadway Calls tonight. Awesome. I have so, so much to catch this blog up on, but I thought I would pop in and share some quick links.

I hope all of you are having a relaxing and fun weekend. xoxo

----------

Interesting post about leaving the corporate world.

Isn't Katie beautiful? I love her and her blog.

OBSESSED with my new Mame candles. Seriously, they are great.

This raw peach and blueberry cobbler looks amazing!

Another (great) guide to iPhone photo apps.

All about one of my favorite food items: quinoa!

My sweet friend James is having a...

I am loving this tiny little hair bow tutorial. So cute.

Pop over and say hello to Sarah! Her blog is really adorable. 

The June Salad Challenge, and some great recipes too.

This "outfit-to-room" series is neat-o.

"For the Love of Pie." What a perfect feature!

I love these glimpses into Tracy's life. The photos are always so great. 

Don't forget, this month SS readers get 20% off of Five Bamboo clothing. They have some really great workout gear. 

A fun little roundup of Memorial Day must-haves.

35 animal crafts for kids. Awesome!

A pretty blog I've been enjoying.

The prettiest summertime dress. Check out the back!

How great are these family reunion shirts from Angela.

100 great running songs. These songs actually are great, too.

And finally, a beautiful and simple post from one of my very favorite blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days