Weekend Links

birthday weekend This photo was taken just about one year ago! Henry looks so, so small.

Happy weekend! Yesterday we had a playdate at our house (4 toddlers are quite the wild bunch!) and then had a fun double date with our friends and our kiddos at one of our favorite Mexican spots. I stayed up way too late watching Parenthood while Hank had band practice/a night out with his friends, so this morning I was exhausted but still had a great time out and about. We went on a long walk and did the Farmer's Market with Veronica and Max, I have a hair appointment in thirty minutes (lighter? shorter? maybe!), we have some bike riding planned for tonight, and then tomorrow we'll be at a block party downtown to benefit the Whiskey Row fires. Busy, busy. But it's a good kind of busy!

Tomorrow morning I'll be posting a recipe that Henry (and we) absolutely love, so keep your eyes peeled. Have a great Saturday!

 ----------

Lemon basil pesto pasta. Yum.

An inspiring list of healthy foods on one of my favorite blogs.

A walkable roller coaster. Say what?!

I posted part one of my summer reading list yesterday. Be sure to add any picks from your list too!

My friend runs a shop selling adorable items for little ones. Check it out!

Congrats, grads! You don't know anything.

Anyone with a local Joe Fresh want to pick these babies up for me? And a million other things for Henry while you're at it?

A bunch of DIY inspiration. Really, really pretty inspiration.

Anyone throwing a party needs a glitter banner, right?

Scarlett Johansson on body image.

Phoenix, Arizona made soy candles? So awesome.

Why hello there, Greek Yogurt Cheesecake mini cupcakes!

Okay now this is awesome. The On The Way App finds places (really cools places) of interest "on your way," while driving on trips, vacations, etc.

I like this workout shirt DIY.  

Henry needs this fox!

I really, really love Melissa and her blog. It's such a source of sunshine for me.

New Year's Eve is far away, but this printable questionnaire for little ones is too cute.

How to be a Good Mother. Loved this essay.

How amazing is this bathing suit?!

I've been getting back into running, so Jen's running posts have been inspiring me!

Don't forget this month Sometimes Sweet readers get 20% off Five Bamboo apparel.

This black bean hummus recipe looks so good- and so easy to make!  And this chocolate chip walnut cookie recipe looks just as delicious and simple to prepare.

I love my partners this month- Anthacus ApparelThe Fortunate Plight,  and Vitality Magazine.

Here's a great blog post series on having a healthy pregnancy.

I'm such a sucker for a good wedding video.

A great article on releasing judgement.

And finally, two "old favorite" blogs I'm loving even more than usual right now: one and two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days